Thursday, March 26, 2020

Make A Sketchup 3D Model Of Your Architectural Project











About:

Please, contact me before ordering my gig.



Hi! I'm Franco.



My job as an architect + designer is to help show your projects in a way that is clear and easily understood by your client or audience, m
aking it look outstanding and professional, and help your visions come to life by transforming the way you present your ideas.
 

I provide a full range of architectural services

  • Project design
  • 3D modeling: SketchUp, Rhinoceros 
  • Rendering
  • Plans, elevations: AutoCad, SketchUp
  • Diagrams
  • Illustration
  • Graphic design
  • Presentations

Good design helps architects pitch their concepts better, helps developers market their projects smarter, and helps real estate teams sell their properties faster.



So if you're looking for a professional service and high quality results, I'm here to help.



Do not hesitate to get in touch with me!



*Cost depends on complexity of job





SKETCHUP | MODERN | HOUSE DESIGN | 3D MODEL | BUILDING | ARCHITECTURE | AUTOCAD | RENDER | PLANS | DESIGN | LOGO | MINIMALIST | ARCHITECT | APARTMENT | ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING | SKETCHUP


Reviews


:

beautiful images

:

Great communication, awesome to work with and professional. Delivered a great final product.

:

i'm in love with what he did, amazing ideas with great details

:

Accurate and on time

:

great job of transferring my ideas to a 3d model




No comments:

Post a Comment