Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create A Quick Free Hand Drawn Sketch For You











About:

HELLO! 

My name is Anastasia. I am a professional artist with 14 years experience. 

In this Gig I offer you the services of Quick Free Hand Drawn sketch.

I will visualize your interior design concept, event concept...

 to start working In order I need to get from you:

1. Description of your concept

2. Floor plan with furniture layout

3. The main dimensions of the room and furniture

4. Photo references of all furniture and textures

5. The space photo if you have



Please contact me before placing an order!

I am here to help you visualize any of your ideas! Do not hesitate to contact me,I will do my best for you!

Reviews


:

Excellent communication and very quick. Exactly as ordered!

:

Great to work with !!!!

:

I have been using Fiverr for years I am BLOWN away by Anastasia service and talent wowwwww thank you so much for your hard work and energy you put into this!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment