Friday, March 27, 2020

Make Your 3D Floor Plan Fastest, Highest Quality











About:

Hi, guy !

I'm glad to work with you.

I work with AutoCad, Sketchup, 3Ds Max, Vray, Adobe Photoshop.

I will:

  1. Create 3D Floor plan from your images file, pdf, AutoCad,hand sketch, etc... FASTEST.
  2. Rendering HIGH QUALITY IMAGES
  3. DESIGN INTERIOR, FLOOR PLAN for house, restaurent, coffee, hotel, store, o apartment, etc
  4. Modelling your lager 3D buiding
  5. Rendering to the size you want

  •  *  Your images can be floorplans, or facades of your building, or CAD files (to be recommended),  or even hand sketches, that note all your requests.

                 * The prices of my services will be changed depend on the complexity and the stretch of the floor. The prices of the Gig apply for basic floor (3-4 core rooms).

           Thank you so much when you visit my Gig.



                Please contact with me before create the order and feel free to ask me if you have any questions.    

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow you did great!! We will be working again very soon.

Seller's Response:

Was very happy with the finished product. Just what I was looking for.

:

Thank you so much!

:

The seller has been great to work with. Communication has been perfect and revisions have been done in a timely manner. Will work with seller again. Thank you.

:

Thank you so much !




No comments:

Post a Comment