Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Convert And Redraw The Floor Plan Sketch To Cad











About:

Hello, Fiverr's Client:

Do you want a professional, unique and high-quality CAD Drawing?

You're absolutely at the right Gig. 



I am an Architect Planner, proficient with the use of AutoCAD.I can convert any of your sketches into AutoCAD or convert your pdf sketches into AutoCAD. I also have professional experience in designing for over 4 years. 


Why you select me because I provide the following services



  • Give you all types of Architectural drawing services
  • Convert old files of floor plans into AutoCAD
  • Convert pdf to .dwg using AutoCAD
  • 2D plan Render using Photoshop
  • Redraw any sketch in AutoCAD
  • Redraw your old plans
  • Floor Plan Design

  • The best one is Unlimited Revision with when you satisfied
  • Floor plan with coloring.
  • Floor plan with texturing.
  • Floor plan with rendering
  • Floor plan on any scale
  • 2D Floor Plan Rendering 



All of these services which I offered provide you with good quality at a reasonable price.
I work with my heart, and will definitely meet your request for the best result.
Please contact me before place an order.
Satisfaction Guaranteed! No compromise on the quality of work.




Regards:
Hamza Saleem

Reviews


:

Good communication and client focussed. I would recommend Sheikh for anyone looking to transfer their drawings to Autocad. There were a few works misspelled but Sheikh was more than willing to correct any of it.

:

Very quick delivery Excellent response... Very fast and prompt... Good Communication skills... The result is according to my expectations and requirements... Would like to work with him again... Thank You Best Regards

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment