Friday, March 27, 2020

Make Professional Architectural Drawings, Floor Plans











About:

I'm expert with making high quality Architectural Designs. I can create 2D exterior, 2D interior and floor plan views of any type building with best quality. I have more than 2 years experiences in Architectural AutoCAD drafting field. and I am a guy who having excellent communication skills and have ability to build strong professional associations. I'm self-managed multi-taker and I'm doing jobs on time and with high accuracy.



Services I offer:



1. Site Plan

2. House Plan with area calculation

3. Elevations

4. Sections

5. Roof Plan 

6. Door Window Schedule & Detail Drawing

7. Bathroom detail

7. Electrical Plan 





Why should you hire me?

 

1. Responsible and punctual

2. Good multi-tasking skills

2. Strong initiative

3. Good time management and prioritizing skills

4. Quality over quantity



Note:-



1. Please contact me with your requirements before placing the order. 









Reviews


:

I believe he understood what my requirements are without any effort. Quick & easy and at the end I'm happy with the end product. Highly recommended

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment