Saturday, March 28, 2020

Draw Floor Plan On Autocad And Revit











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER



Hi, 

I can help you with professional architectural drawings using AutoCAD, Revit Sketchup and twinmotion



I can draw a new proposed drawings and existing drawings.



I can draw from existing building and make space solution.



I can produce the drawings in 3d model and render to realistic.

 

I will produce floorplans, elevations, sections, roof plan, foundation plan, details and 3d views



I can produce 3d floor plans of your designs. 



Be free to contact me for any question... 



Thanks 

OlanrewajuTFK







 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

An outstanding work done! This was a very intensive project and completed it perfectly. I am so impressed and I'll be back again. Thanks

:

Good and quick.

:

The seller was great to deal with. I wasn't very clear initially, but the seller listened and helped guide me. Awesome. Thank you.

:

thanks for your patronage and recommendation, i will love to help you with your future assignments

:

Amazing fast experience. The freelancer showed great work, very detailed and efficient. Definitely recommend for everyone ! highly recommended seller




No comments:

Post a Comment