Friday, March 27, 2020

Redesign Your House Facade











About:

Hey there!

Let me make a very professional renovation of your house with the ultimate trends of the market. I will glad to add lightings, finishings, and amazing shapes that helps to standing out your home;)

This is a professional work made for you, so please share with me a few photos of the space and any information you think I may need like dimensions,your style prefferences and furniture you want to use ;)

THIS GIG INCLUDE:

1.    Design or 3D model  using professional software

2.    Very realistic architectural visualizations

3.    Perfect balance with colors, materials and lighting

MORE FEATURES

I will be glad to help you to make all your ideas come true, applying all my skills in order to get the most professional service and of course creating a great project with wonderful and realistic visualizations!

So...let’s do it!

Arq. Diana

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing designer with amazing customer services. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!♥️ you were so kind contact me again for more designs!

Seller's Response:

Very professional always happy to deliver a product that client is happy with!

Seller's Response:

Thanks Bianca ♥️

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment