Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Real Furnished 3D Floor Plans











About:

Dear client,



I am a super skilled, Fiverr Pro verified, Architectural Engineer with more than 10 years of experience in building projects and BIM Models. I am also a Revit Certified Professional and a Black belted 3D Design Coordinator.



I have delivered numerous mega projects and worked in various countries including Egypt, USA, Middle East and Gulf. I firmly believe my key-skill is that I pay attention to detail and always prioritise quality.



What am I offering?
  • I am offering to create detailed and furnished 3D floor plans, isometrics, perspectives and Walktrough videos with real elements, materials and finishes.
  • Model shall include a proposed furniture distribution.


What is my workflow?

  1. I receive the floor plan dimensions/basic layout.
  2. I create the 3D BIM model using Revit.

  3. I add the 3D furniture considering spaces, dimensions and any other limitations.
  4. Deliver the final result files based on your package.




*The above is the main outline, however each project is individual so make sure to contact me first so we can discuss your requirements and time-frame and I will create a Custom Offer for you.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment