Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create 3D Model And Rendering Exterior, Architecture Project











About:

Hi.


I'm Architect LUVKUMAR RAJPOOT. I will provide Architectural designs, renovations, landscape designs and outstanding quality renderings for Any kind of Architectural project as you needed.


I'm working with Autocad drawings, Sketches, JPEG, pdf files ant, etc to make your design alive with photo realization for your Architectural or landscape designs to achieve your requirements.


1. Create 3d models for hotels, restaurants, shops, offices and houses, house landscapes, parks, etc.
2. Including materials and furniture
3. I will make and edit according to your needs.
4. High quality still views render in 3dsMax, Vray, Corona rendering,
5. Provide all working Drawings as per your design & plan built,


I will provide you a professional service with High-Quality realistic visualizations for your project. I will be glad to apply all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfy all my customer's needs.


Please contact me before place an order.


(Note-You can have any architectural Work done under this GIG. please contact and discuss the requirement, i will Give instructions to proceed.)


Thank you.


Best Regards
LUVKUMAR RAJPOOT



(3d rendering architecture, Architectural Visualization)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A talented and innovative building designer with eye for detail exceptional professionalism and final product is just “WOW!". I am thrilled at the final result. I will definitely use him again Highly Recommended.

Seller's Response:

thanks, very nice client, I'll really like to work with him again,

Seller's Response:

Good job done. Love his attitude towards work and good understanding. Keep it up

Seller's Response:

great clint

:

must buy ... great work .... Thanks for creating awesome elevation plan




No comments:

Post a Comment