Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design 2D Plans And 3D Model Using Revit As A Bim Tool











About:

Welcome to my Gig! I am sure you will find what you are looking for!

I am an Architect with 2 years’ experience in Design, Modeling & Rendering. I’ve worked on Residential (Villas, Apartments..), Commercial (Offices, Restaurants, Cafes…), & Educational (Schools..) projects.

My Services include:

  • Site Plan
  • 2D Floor Plans
  • 3D Floor Plans
  • Furniture Plans
  • Elevations
  • Sections
  • Reflected Ceiling Plans
  • Flooring Plans
  • Schematic Structural Plans
  • Conceptual Models
  • 3D Model + Renders
  • Interior Shots
  • Working Drawings
  • Schedules
  • Customized Families
  • Ready-for-Printing Sheets
  • Different LOD (Level of Detail) based on your need; from LOD 100 to LOD 400

Extra Services include:

  • Post Production using Photoshop
  • Realistic 3D Rendering using Lumion

To give the best delivery, please message me before ordering while giving a hint about the project I will be working on:

  • Will I design from scratch or is there a Sketch, DWG. File, or PDF File that I will be working from?
  • Location of Project
  • Area of Project
  • Timeline & Budget (For Custom Orders)

 You will receive (based on your order):

  • The PDF file with the final design
  • JPEG files for Renders
  • Source file

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication skills and always on point.

:

Fast and efficient delivery.

:

she's excellent at what she does and works hard until she gets right. thank you again

:

Thank You! Was my pleasure working with you!

:

She delivered what I wanted. Great Work at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment