Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design Your 2D Architectural Construction Drawing On Autocad











About:

Hi,My name is Babatunde.

NOTE : Please DO NOT PLACE A DIRECT ORDER BUT SEND ME MESSAGE FOR DISCUSSION .

home has been regarded has man’s shelter, covering against weather conditions, so there is need for one to secure a place of living. Am an architect and I can give you the best.

·         With your propose sketch or design, I will draw it for you in AutoCAD and detailed architectural working Drawing / construction drawing

·         I will advise you if there is need for changes in your sketched plan/ drawings.

·         I will produce floor plans, roof plan, elevations, sections and details if required.

·         I can convert your Dwg To Pdf and pdf file to Dwg

·         I will arrange furniture in your design space with functional judgement

·         I  can edit or correct your  existing Dwg files

     THANKS

 

Reviews


:

Thanks again, i will bring more work to you!

:

I'm impressed. look forward to more collaboration with you.

:

Outstanding experience. I will definitely bring more work. Thank you

:

I like the drawing

:

Thanks again for proper delivery’s




No comments:

Post a Comment