Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Your Architectural 2D Drawings To Details On Autocad











About:

Hi, are you looking for a great architectural 2d  building drawing?

look no further because I am a professionally practicing architect, proficient with the use of AutoCAD among other CAD software. we produce architectural design and drafting services with a fast turnaround and wonderful customer services all within an affordable price while delivery at great quality, customers satisfaction is guaranteed.



our services range from the design of a building layout and blueprints from a sketch or afresh and producing well organized AutoCAD drawings for the design.



Working with our heart and noncompromising on standards on every job makes us distinct.

 ''please ensure to contact me before placing an order''. looking forward to working with you! Best Regards!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This person has no basic knowledge of any structural buildings, I had to point out a million flaws and the end product still has flaws which I fixed myself, this was a starting point the rest I made my own modification. This person is NOT an architect and doesn't understand common building practices.

:

very impatient and results to the use of derogatory words everytime there a correction to be made. this is the most disrespectful buyer I have worked with on this platform, not looking forward to working with the buyer ever!

:

Thank you!

:

Great experience

:

Great job




No comments:

Post a Comment