Friday, March 27, 2020

Any Architecture Work Online











About:

Hi everyone,



Welcome to my Gig!



I am a graduated urban planner and I’ve a very good working experience in drafting architectural drawings using Auto CAD. 
I am offering to give you a professional job. All you need is to discuss with me the scope of the project and explaining to me what you want and I will get it done to your satisfaction with extra care to details. I will:



  • draw 2D plans in Auto CAD program
  • draw elevations in Auto CAD program 
  • specific requests (details etc)
  • draw the site plan n Auto CAD program based on a PDF file or existing survey (with an extra payment)
  • draw interior elevations (with an extra payment) 
--> Notice: The price depends on floor area of your building and difficulty of your project. Please contact me and I will give the exact price for the specific project.



Please contact me before ordering. We can talk more and make the decisions together in order to get a satisfying result.



Have a lovely day!



Jonida



Reviews


:

Great communication and a very professional work. I got what I needed on time and I'm very satisfied.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment