Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Your 3D Bathroom Design











About:

Hello, I'm an architect. I specialize in taking my clients ideas and make them a modern and functional design keeping in mind the best possible use of spaces.


I am currently working as an interior designer and I can help you make reality your ideas and dreams for the design of your bathroom.


I have a wide knowledge and skills with designing tools like AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray and Photoshop. I also know a wide variety of materials, furnitures, trends and qualities, according to specified budgets achieving comfort and beauty.


The service include: 



  • 3D modelling.
  • 3D realistic images.
  • Project presentation.
  • Technical drawing. 
  • Detail of furniture.


If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before placing any order. Thank you very much.



-Architect Desireth Noguera-

Reviews


:

Easy process, quick responses, great end product. I will be a return customer.

:

Great Job!

:

Always comes through with gorgeous work

:

Outstanding!

:

Nice work! Looking forward to working with Noguerad again.




No comments:

Post a Comment