Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Your Kitchen , Pantry , Closet ,All Cabinetry In 2D











About:

Hello, I'm an architect. I specialize in taking my clients ideas and make them a modern and functional design keeping in mind the best possible use of spaces.


I currently working as an interior designer, kitchen designer, furniture designer, landscape designer, houses, shops, facade restoration, architectural design and more. 


I have a wide knowledge and skills with designing tools like AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop. I also know a wide variety of materials, furnitures, trends and qualities, according to specified budgets achieving comfort and beauty.


The service include: 



  • Project presentation.
  • Technical drawing. 
  • Detail of furniture.


If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before placing any order. Thank you very much.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Didn't understand what I was explaining to him and didn't adjust as requested

Seller's Response:

Did a great job for my Cabinet drawings ! Will be using in the future

:

Outstanding experience

:

Great work, prompt communication and added input on areas of design I hadn’t thought to include.

:

Thank you I appreciate it




No comments:

Post a Comment