Monday, March 30, 2020

Render 3D Sketch Up File











About:

Realistic rendering  w/ LUMION

Fast delivery





services may include:



  • 3d exterior and interior renderings
  • 3d architectural walkthrough - additional payment

Reviews


:

I luv your work and will be sending you some more. The timing, the reason ability of pricing are pluses for me.

:

That’s perfect. Thank you very much

:

Seller communicated quickly and delivered 3d with what I expected. Overall I am happy with the results.

:

Thank you!

:

I would give her 6 stars if possible. She did an incredible job on my project and was extremely fast, responsive, and worked with my feedback. My SketchUp renderings look amazing. I will use this seller again for sure. The best Gig I have gotten on Fiverr. Thank you, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment