Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Model Your House In 3D Using Sketchup











About:

Order this GIG and I will convert your house photos, floor plans, drawings, sketches or just an idea in your head into a realistic 3D model that you can view anytime and anywhere. I can model various types of buildings like residential, commercial, industrial, office buildings, tiny houses, etc.



How does it work?

  1. Send me a message with floorplans, photos or other information about the building you need
  2. I will send you an offer for the service you need
  3. You place an order
  4. I will make professional 3d model of your building in just a couple of days
  5. You receive a .skp(Sketchup) file that you can view, share and edit anytime
  6. If needed I can also deliver renders, animations, walkthrough, drawings, sections, etc.


About me

I have well over 5 years of experience working with 3D modeling. I have completed well over 500 orders, here, on Fiverr alone with an average rating of almost 5 Stars. I always use proper modeling technique like groups, components, and layers. Furthermore, I use Premium HD textures in my models so they look more realistic and more appealing to the eye.



*Always message me first before ordering to make sure this gig fits your needs.

Reviews


:

Working with this seller was perfect. Quick and very good. Thank you

:

thank you!

:

Great work

:

Looks great. Quick service and even quicker revision. Thanks!

:

Great as always




No comments:

Post a Comment