Sunday, March 29, 2020

Render The Most Beautiful Interior











About:

I am an expert architectural visualizer with 7+ years of experience. I have worked on various types of commercial and residential projects.


Do you find difficult imagine how your house/office/coffee shop looks like? Get a rendering image and I am very sure that you will get a complete view of each rooms! 


Designing a complete house becomes easier than ever with me!


Services:
1. Exterior and Interior designing and Rendering.
2. 3-dimensional Floor Plan Rendering.
3. Architectural Walk through.
4. Product Modeling and Rendering.


What is exactly given from this gig is: THE NICEST FURNITURE !


Don't hesitate to contact me even you will not order anything, I am also very happy to give you some proposals. Meanwhile, I very hope that we can work together in the near future. Thanks for your time on my gig!

Reviews


:

A True gentleman One of the best 3D Renderers on Fiverr. He is worth every dollar spent. Thank you for everything Gon!!

:

Very good seller. Enjoyed working with him and I hope to do more projects. Thank you for coming through for me.

:

He is amazing and was very cooperative in changes and delivering exactly what I needed Definitely working with him soon

:

Unfortunately was late with every order, missed a lot of the requested changes and not customer focused. End product was good (not great) but process was not good.

:

Too much slow (it takes much more time than he promises) But he is the best interior designer on Fiverr




No comments:

Post a Comment