Friday, March 27, 2020

Design Engineering Models And Drafting In Creo Parametric











About:

Its a gearbox that is created in Creo Parametric. It consists on four gears. These gears are perfect in their dimensions like dia and  number of teeth. These are standard sizes of gears and completely helpful for the FEA. Feel free to contact me your gears or gearbox.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Worst person on fiverr, will make up a new excuse everyday as to why he is late, will be late 1-2 weeks and make you beg him to finish the work. HE IS A SCAM he will then try to make you feel bad because he is a piece of excrement perSon, DO NOT USE FIND SOMEONE ELSE

Seller's Response:

amazing and fast delivery highly recommended

:

good very good

:

Amazing work! I even made another order! I strongly recommend to everyone.

:

He is very good, and keep his words true. Absolutely, he gave me a bonus for a quality job. I like him very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment