Sunday, March 29, 2020

Redraw Your Sketch Or Pdf By Autocad, Archicad, Revit, Sketchup











About:

NOTE- Please inbox me your drawings before we make the deal. I respond almost instantly.
Please not that I do not do kitchens!



Hi there,
I am currently working as architect and make different  2D plans  using Autocad, Archicad and Revit; So if you have any sketch and want to convert it to an CAD drawing, this gig is for you

My services include,



  • Create CAD drawings from sketches, Image, PDF, Scanned drawings etc.
  • Edit/ modify any portion of an existing drawing.
  • Scale any drawing and correct the dimensions.

  • Construction details.
  • Many more things I can do on CAD. Feel free to drop a message in my inbox. Will be happy to help.
  • For Bigger Plans please contact me first!
  • NOTE- Please inbox me your drawings before we make the deal. I respond almost instantly.


Reviews


:

The work was flawless, the communication was wonderful, and the finished product was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Delivered ahead of schedule! Great Job, Will use him again!

:

Great Work.

:

Travail de qualité / very good job

:

great communication & great turn around time

:

Delivered on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment