Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will 3d print any open source 3d printer part

I will 3d print any open source 3d printer part












About:

I will 3D print any open source 3D Printer part you need. This includes parts from the following open source 3D printer projects.

Kossel Mini
Kossel Pro
Prusa i3
Darwin
Mendel
Prusa Mendel
Huxley
Holliger
Wolfy
Mix G1
RepRap Morgan
Simpson
3DPrintMi
Printerbot
Cartesio
RepRap Pro Mendel
Reprap Pro Huxley
Eventorbot

If you do not see your model printer listed ask me and I will obtain the models.

I can also do specialty parts remixes such as Wade Extruder Reloaded and other custom parts.

Complete part sets also available via custom gig.

Design modification to all parts available as well.

Colors available:
Black, White, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, Lime Green, Lemon Yellow

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment