Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will do autocad drawing, floor plans, estimation

I will do autocad drawing, floor plans, estimation












About:

Welcome to my gig, I have a professionl working exprience of 4 years of drawing realated to buildings houses. You have a sketch, image or dimesions and want to convert it to an AutoCAD drawing, i will provide you my professional skills.

  • To make CAD drawings from sketches, Image, PDF, Scanned drawings etc.
  • Create electrical and other details.
  • Edit/ modify any portion of an existing drawing.
  • Scale any drawing and correct the dimensions
  • Construction details.
  • Many more things I can do on CAD. Feel free to drop a message in my inbox. Will be happy to help.
  • I do not design the plans. If you have to design the floor plans then message me about it. We can discuss there.

If you needQUICK DELIVERY, pleasecontactwithme.
Feel free to discuss if you have any query.
✔Please CONTACT USfirst before place an order.


NOTE: 5$ is the basic starting price of the gigs. (5$ is for 3-4 room unit plans). The price depends on the simplicity or complexity of the drawings.

I will have few questions to provide professional and perfect plans according to your desire.

So,Contact me before placing an order to get desired plan and to avoid any confusion

Reviews


ebgtexas:This seller had excellent communication and turnaround time!

longmirenk:It was extremely easy working with Engr. He made the process simple and helped me with all of my changes that I wanted to make. Thank you for all your help and I look forward to working with you more!

marcb462:Awesome work and fast turn around!

tulioc:Excellent work. will continue giving contracts. very Happy customer.

engr_ahsan:Thanks your order, relay love to work with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment