Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create 2d and 3d floor plan

I will create 2d and 3d floor plan












About:

Hello Dear
Thank you for your interest in me.I'm so happy to work with my Buyer.
We are Architecture and Visualization team.
We work with Autocad,Sketchup 3DS max,V-ray,Adobe Photoshop and Lumion.

Some of our services :
1.We will make 3D floor plan for large project , Apartment ,Hotels ,Restaurants ,Shop ,Office etc.
2.We will create 3D floor plan from your image, pdf ,hand sketch and autocad.
3.We will make 3D interior and Exterior Rendering for you.
4.We Create 3D animation By Lumion.

According the above package ...
For 2D floor plan: Just send us your idea or sketch, We will provide floor plan as you want.
For 3D floor plan: Just send us your floor plan,We will provide the best 3D render for you.
Output file:jpg,pdf and source file.
Check my other gig for elevation,section or any 2d drawing.
contact me before order.
Thank you!!

Reviews


atoz_agency:Excellent work!! good communication and very nice to work with.

zillursumen:Thank you

asbon112:Really great - quick turnaround, great quality.Thank you

zillursumen:Thank you.

great_plan:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment