Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will design your 2d, 3dplans, and render realistic 3ds in 1080hd

I will design your 2d, 3dplans, and render realistic 3ds in 1080hd












About:

I will produce a 3D model and/or rendering for your architecture project or product. I can work from scratch, model the whole building/product and then render it, or just do the renderings if you send me the 3D model. 

Softwares I can work with:


-AutoCad
-Revit Architecture
-Graphisoft Archicad
- Abvent Artlantis
-Autodesk 3Dsmax
-Google Sketchup
-Lumion 6.0


*You can pay for your work AFTER you have seen if you like it or not. I will send you a sample before payment for you to decide. 

Before ordering, please have in mind:
  • CONTACT ME before purchasing this gig.
  • All work is personalized, so you need to message me to talk  about your work.
  • Once I know what your requirements are, I will send you a CUSTOMIZED  OFFER for what you need. Please don´t order without talking to me.


 Any questions, just ask. I will respond as soon as possible!

Please contact me before you buy this Gig!
Thanks
Belle_architect

Reviews


stefanie007:excellent delivery in such a little time. highly recommend

belle_architect:Great Buyer

jasonfroude:I work for many builders and developers. Great product in the end at competitive price. I would recommend and I will be using again.

sharonlouise757:Excellent work \u0026 a good communicator

morty678:Amazing service


No comments:

Post a Comment