Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will design your 3d exhibition booth, kiosk

I will design your 3d exhibition booth, kiosk












About:

hello friends, I'm Professional 3D and Graphics Designer,
have 5 years Work Experience in 3d designing,
expert  in 3d max,Maya ai, coreldraw,photoshope, etc.

satisfaction of client is my first priority.
i will give you my best


Need From Client
1. Any Reference(if you have)
2. Any Concept (If you have)
3. Correct Measurement,
4. Texture and Logo (If you have selected Texture)

Reviews


rajsreenivas:Very good work.

rakeshbay81:Thank you so much,

exoticchic101:Seller as always was very helpful and worked with me to design within my budget.

rakeshbay81:Very well behaved client. I am happy to work with you.

rajsreenivas:Well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment