Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will model in 3ds max of your 2d Autocad projects and then create beautiful high resolution renderings .

I will model in 3ds max of your 2d Autocad projects and then create beautiful high resolution renderings .












About:

hello ,here is right place if you looking for QUICK and ULTRA REALISTIC RENDERS.
i have been working as a professional architect for 17 years in an architecture company and experienced hundreds of projects.

  • create high quality rendering exterioramp;interior
  • design in Autocad, 3ds max , Photoshop
  • deliver on time if you send me 2D Drawings/Plans (AutoCAD file) , i will desing 3D representation renders .


I can design houses , apartments, villas , shopping centers ,cafes, restaurants , 50-90 meters yachts. I will create beautiful high resolution renderings if you send me your 3d projects.

note: Please CONTACT ME befor ordering my gig. Best Regards , :) promoted gigs

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment