Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will create amazing interior design with high quality visuals

I will create amazing interior design with high quality visuals












About:

***10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN INTERIOR DESIGN***

If you look for a designer for your house or apartment you are in the right place!

Simply send me your plans and I will design entire interior for you. 

FULL PROJECT CONSISTS OF:


  • preparation of layout plan with furniture
  • drawings indicating any necessary changes
  • creation of high resolution 3D visuals of kitchen, living room, one bedroom and bathroom
  • kitchen layout drawings
  • bathroom layouts 
  • soffit layout drawings as necessary
  • all prepared as one comprehensive and professional design 

Reviews


javeria0:Wow Great seller easy to work with understandable i have another job line up for you will order again soon.

libra_8:Very good communication! Was a pleasure working with you.

aliazaa:great job

mariellascerri:I was surprised with the quality of work that I received. Libra 8 is extremely professional and understood my requirements very easily. Delivery was fast and accurate. I tried out the simple gig so that I test out the work. I am now ready to go to the next level to full engage her architectural work. Well done.

paocruz559:Great communication throughout the whole process. The final video is perfect and just what we were looking for! We will defiantly be using the service again. Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment