Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will help bring your vision to life 5.0 (165 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Venezuela Member since Nov 2015 Avg. Response Time 7 hours Recent Delivery about 6 hours About me I'm an Architect focused on integrating various disciplines; architecture, urban planning, design and art, through skills in various software to help to communicate and visualize the ideas for the client.

I will help bring your vision to life 5.0 (165 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Venezuela Member since Nov 2015 Avg. Response Time 7 hours Recent Delivery about 6 hours About me I'm an Architect focused on integrating various disciplines; architecture, urban planning, design and art, through skills in various software to help to communicate and visualize the ideas for the client.












About:

Please feel free to contact me before ordering to know the scope, time and other details of the gig. Thanks


I´m an Architect focused on integrating various disciplines; architectural design, interior design and 3D modeler, through skills in various software to help to communicate and visualize the ideas for the client.

I have 10 years experience working in diverse projects, learning a great variety of skills.

  • Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.), Architecture | 1999 - 2005
  • Director | Arquitectura 4rq, c.a. (own company) February 2006 - Present

Take a look at my works done here on fiverr, I guarantee you total satisfaction. My reviews talk by themselves (five stars)

Reviews


gn2design:fantastic service, Richard managed to turn these around in a couple of days for me. excellent work and delivery

r1ch4rdt:Great client and great communication as always

pjdesigns:Absolutely Fantastic

gn2design:great job richard thank you

r1ch4rdt:Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment