Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will design and render interior, exterior by sketchup

I will design and render interior, exterior by sketchup












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE START ORDER GIGS 

Hi Guys, i am an architecture student. I'm study at Hue university _ Viet Nam .I can draw architecture by architecture' solfwares likes sketchup, autocad,photoshop..etc. I can do rendering beautiful pictures about buldings, furniture and more different things . I hope i can use my skills to earn money, i think this wed page can help me do all things that i want (make money and following my passion) . 
Service Description: 
>AutoCAD Drawing Services.
>Building Architecture (Residential,cultural, educational, commercial, offices) 
>Interior Design (House, Office, Restaurants, etc.)
>3D Visualization (Google sketchup& Vray)
>Master-plan & Urban design
*Gig's prices is per view/angle 
You need to send me your information of the project, than i can provide product for your request.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE U BUY MY GIG 
Have a good day and best of luck guys 
Thank you for reading.

Reviews


kimberlyclair:This has been an amazing experience! He has gone above and beyond what I expected in great timing. I look forward to working with him again!

nhannguyenarch:thank you very much , enjoy!

retlawnamjib:Great to work with

nhannguyenarch:Thank you

shawmichael:Very easy to work with, great quality


No comments:

Post a Comment