Sunday, August 12, 2018

I will design, model and render your architectural drawing

I will design, model and render your architectural drawing












About:

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Are you looking forward to get a functional and detailed floor plan of your dream house, then you've come to the right place.

I am here to offer you a great deal of service, my services include!!!

+ 2D drafting which includes detailed plans and elevations
+ 3D modelling (Sketchup,3dsmax)
+ 3D rendering (high resolution images).

PS- What i require from you is just a detailed brief; sketch, idea, floor plans (where only 3D modelling is required).
Also files are deliverable in any kind of format you want, and please contact me before placing an order.

I guaranty you an enjoyable working experience.

Reviews


jessedegroff:Great work as always! Trusted partner for any work you need! Highly skilled.

gludesigns:Outstanding experience

jessedegroff:Great, prompt work. Did a great job with a very complex house design. Wonderful walk through animation and good attention to detail. This was a conceptual walk through for a 7000 sq ft triple floor house project. Will use again and highly recommend!!

gludesigns:Awesome client. Gave enough time for me to prove myself. Its great working on the project.

toddpeterson246:Seller was quick to respond but unfortunately did not deliver what I was expecting. Seller took a long time to get things done, was 3 weeks past the due date, and did not put any creativity and professional experience into his work. Very disappointed in this seller as well as this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment