Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I will create detailed 3d modellings

I will create detailed 3d modellings












About:

*NOTE: DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING THE PRICE.*


If you have a Product and you want to present it with images or animated videos, this is the right gig for you.
Please contact me to discuss projects before ordering the gig. 

I deliver the following services:


1. 3D Product Images and animation 

- Exploded view animations 

- Instructional animations

- 360 animations


2. 3D Character designs for games, 3D print, animation etc.,



What you need to provide:


1. Images of your product/character/concept .......

2. Dimensions and any other info 

3. Visual specifications for renderings (image res, color, material, texture etc)

4. Deadline  


NOTE: DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING THE PRICE.

Reviews


picsellglobal:Quickly understand what I'm looking after.\nGreat communication and very flexible on my guidelines.\nFast delivery with a high quality more than what I expected!\nHighly recommended.

picsellglobal:Quickly understand what I'm looking after.\nGreat communication and very flexible on my guidelines.\nFast delivery with a high quality more than what I expected!\nHighly recommended.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment