Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will do 3d modelling realistic rendering image

I will do 3d modelling realistic rendering image












About:

Hi,
Nice to work with you. 
I am furniture Designer in one of the company in Malaysia. I do a freelance in making 3D modelling and rendering image and i can guarantee that you will be satisfied with the result.

I am working with Autocad / Inventor / Sketchup+Vray / 3dsmax / Lumion / Photoshop 

I can :
1)  Create 3D Floor plan / modelling from your images file, pdf, 2d AutoCad,hand sketch, etc... 
2)  Rendering HIGH QUALITY IMAGES of interior / exterior.
3)  Design INTERIOR, EXTERIOR for House, shops, Villas, Restaurant, Cafe, Hotel, Apartment, Offices etc
4)  Making walkthrough video using "Lumion". 

100% Money Back Guarantee if you aren't satisfied.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment