Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will do architectural design spcially in revit and 3d floor plans

I will do architectural design spcially in revit and 3d floor plans












About:

Welcome to my gigs! I am an architect. I studied and worked in the field of architecture. I can help you in architectural projects, architectural rendering, walkthrough animation 3d and 2d drawings an much more. for more information about my services please contact me. thanks

Reviews


gcardi45:Used This Seller several times. Quite satisfied!

sammyyounger:Thanks again, amazing service and final result.

archistudiu:Thank you

veteeemmm:the only real issue was that time zone differences took a toll on timing but l was satisfied, so l guess any one l may recommend has to be mindful of time zones

gcardi45:After some delays seller did an outstanding job!


No comments:

Post a Comment