Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I will provide standard exterior 3D model with landscape

I will provide standard exterior 3D model with landscape












About:

Hello Sir,
This is Muhammad Umair am a professional designer and 3d visulaizer.
I will draw your sketch into 2D CAD. The model will be guaranteed to keep it's proportion. You will get the complete images of all sides and especially a 3D MAX  file.
 

I will provide following services :-
- architectural 3D still images
-Isometric View

I can render models into images with texture which high resolution and best as real. 
I will be glad to discuss your requirements.

Thank you 

Reviews


jimfive:Very helpful and easy to work with. Nice style.

umair_ashraf70:thankyou.\r\ngreat buyer.

xpertservices:Great Work, will get you soon with more projects.

umair_ashraf70:outstanding experience.

thevideoprofx:No thanks. all is perfect. Excellent job. Always recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment