Monday, July 2, 2018

I will 2d 3d bim modeling using revit

I will 2d 3d bim modeling using revit












About:

If you're from US, Canada, Australia, UK than You're in the perfect place for your BIM solution using revit.

I am an Autodesk Revit Certified User. I have more than 7 years of experience in working with 2D & 3D modeling using Revit. I can handle any small & big projects. Ready to work instantly. I have a great confidence on time delivery. 2D 3D Modeling, Rendering etc

In the basic package I will provide you with Accurate 2D & 3D modeling of Small sizes building or structure.

Standard Package 
This package is is designed for BIM modeling of 01 story small houses with few features like accurate modeling, interior & exterior etc.

Premium Package

Here i will provide you with the detailed drawing with quantity takeoff , few estimation , also accurate bim modeling as per the requirements, all drawing with required sheets will be delivered professionally.

Moreover, If you see your required things is not listed then I would like to request you to message me any time. I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can able to work with any customize order as per your requirements.  

I say Sorry for any Students Project .

Reviews


timeekahmurphy:Good to work with

has9intl:Nice person to work with

a99999:Good work thanks

has9intl:excellent person to work with.\nthanks for your consideration.

mergilent:Very well done


No comments:

Post a Comment