Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create a professional house design concept with 3d rendering

I will create a professional house design concept with 3d rendering












About:

***10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HOUSE DESIGN***

Dream of building your house and want to see different proposals based on your requirements?

Then, I welcome you to my gig! Professional house design concept, with 3D High quality visuals and interior design (option).

YOU GET:

Phase 1 

  • Detailed floor plans, with dimensions, furniture layout. Based on your requirements/ideas.
  • creation of high resolution 3D visuals
  • Unique and contemporary building designs

Phase 2

  • soffit layout drawings as necessary
  • flooring layout drawings throughout
  • kitchen layout drawings

YOUR ADVANTAGE:

I also give my professional advice where necessary.
You would hardly need revisions since your instruction translates into the project.

Please, kindly contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


javeria0:high quality work, very detailed. Good communication with seller. Totally recommeded.

javeria0:high quality work, very detailed. Good communication with seller. Totally recommeded.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment