Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will do solidworks cad drawing

I will do solidworks cad drawing












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER !!!


I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 5 years experience in  2D drawing and 3D Modelling.


I will create geometry based 2D and/or 3D model in SolidWorks for various uses, just for you.

You just send me the specifications for the 3D model (some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions)

If no idea kindly message me, I will help you.

Reviews


vishnuvardhanp:he knows what he is doing can believe blindly

agarwalpriyank:Outstanding experience

zester_sums:Amazing Work. Exceptionally well-designed model. Truly exceeded my expectations.\n\nKudos. Keep up the good work.

agarwalpriyank:Great experience.

staceyseigle:Thank you for your great work


No comments:

Post a Comment