Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will quality 3d modeling for 3d printing, 3d rendering

I will quality 3d modeling for 3d printing, 3d rendering












About:

This gig will give you personalized 3dmodel .


I provide detailed models. I can work from scratch, I workfastand providequality results.


1.In order to discuss about the details,
First contact me via mailbox !

2.Please provide me with simple description of your need and any pictures or documents that can help me to to understand your request.


Any questions, just ask. I will respond as soon as possible!

Best Regards

Reviews


sapllc:Exactly what I needed. Thank you so very much, sir! Fast turnaround and high quality work.

yorden77:Thanks a lot :) !

eladgeffen:Yordan created a detaild 3d model from images only, great job!

yorden77:thanks a lot !

theleffla:I will be ebuying from him again, he delievered exactly what I needed


No comments:

Post a Comment