Friday, July 27, 2018

I will draw an architectural drawing in autocad

I will draw an architectural drawing in autocad












About:

Hi,

I will draw any file from PDF, JPG or Hand Sketch using AutoCAD. I will provide professional drawings for architectural or/and technical purposes. 

I will draw anything you need:

• Masterplans/Siteplans
• Floor plans
• Elevations/Sections
• Constructive details
• Electrical plan
• Plumbing and piping plans

Why hiring me?:

• You will have your drawing in any kind of file format supported by AutoCAD (.jpg, .png, .pdf , ect). Also, you will receive the .dwg source file document.

• I will make accurate drawings using scale references and specific requeriments 

• Your drawing will include dimensions,text annotations, effective layer management, standard title block, measurable and graphic scale and north symbol 

• Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with the result and quality of the work.

 
1. Basic, Standard and Premium packages are only for 1 drawing
2. Prices may vary depending upon the project 


PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER  TO PREVENT CONFUSION.If I AM OFFLINE, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR INFORMATION/DETAILS AND I WILL SURELY GET
BACK TO YOU.....THANK YOU!!! 

I GUARANTEE SATISFACTION!!

Reviews


blue35802:Great with detail

shaddi24:Great experience working with you to get this task completed.

blue35802:Great with detail

shaddi24:Great experience working with you to get this task completed.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment