Friday, July 27, 2018

I will answer any interior design questions you have

I will answer any interior design questions you have












About:

I am a recently graduated student with a degree in interior design. I would love to keep my design skills sharp by answering your questions regarding design of any room or space in your house! I can offer help with anything, including picking out accessories, paint colors, or even drafting a furniture layout plan if you're willing to send me measurements or pictures of the room!

Reviews


laurent6:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

tajella:Super fast and a great job! Thank you so much!!!

carolinegustin:Great buyer with all the information I needed to work quickly!

juicecommerce:Exceeded expectations and delivered in quick time.

carolinegustin:I had a great time working on this content!


No comments:

Post a Comment