Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do a simple rhino grasshopper modelling and provide you the file in almost any 3d format.

I will do a simple rhino grasshopper modelling and provide you the file in almost any 3d format.












About:

I will make 3d model of your project and add parameters to it with grasshopper definitions.

01. Imagine/ Design any molded/ trussed form, I will build it for you.
02. I'll provide necessary 2D drawings of the model (sections, elevations)
03. You will receive (if you demand) a set of variations (length, width, height, pattern etc) of the form.
04. I will provide you with photo realistic rendering of your project
or, 05. I will provide 3d models in .skp/ .obj/ .3ds/ .dae format.

Please discuss before you place an order.

Reviews


sookiescofield:Thank you a tonne Shameem for helping me finish this very complicated task. Shameem has created his own grasshopper script to design a kinetic facade that responds to the sun for an existing building. We have been working on this project for many weeks, I am so happy to finally see the results and he has also provided me detailed diagrams!!

shameem24:Another amazing experience!

sookiescofield:Thank you Shameem for taking on such a difficult task once again. The grasshopper scripts you wrote to design a parametric facade with responsive devices to the sun was more than I expected. Really appreciate you also providing video and tutorials of how to work these scripts in detail. Best of the best!!!

shameem24:You are an amazing client to work for!

sookiescofield:Above \u0026 Beyond!! Thanks for accepting the job on short notice and revising the entire task after I gave you incorrect instructions. Saviour of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment