Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will make architectural drawings in microsoft visio

I will make architectural drawings in microsoft visio












About:

Hi ,
Are You looking for

Architectural Drawings, Floor Plans, Maps, Objects Drawings, Google Earth Images, Flowcharts and Diagrams to be done in Microsoft Visio?

Engineer_111 is here for you,


PORTFOLIO:
I'm Civil engineer and freelancer from Pakistan. I've done variety of projects on Fiverr in Autocad and MS Visio. I have Clients from US, Australia and Pakistan.

I have more than 3 years of experience in Microsoft Visio and Cad Softwares. Highly experienced in Feasibility projects for Civil and Architectural Engineering. I'm certified from Microsoft and Autodesk.

SKILLS:

My Skills are:
Redrawing already Built Plans.
Modifying or making adjustments in already built plans.
Converting Images Into Visio Files.
Tracing Maps, Sketches or Images.
Making Objects Drawings.
Flowcharts and Diagrams

You'll always be impressed with my outstanding services. I'll never disappoint you.
Order Now!!

Engineer_111(Mursaleen)

Reviews


stwatts:Very fast delivery great communication. Very helpful and keen todo a good job. I would highly recommend. Thanks

engineer_111:Thank you!\r\nSuch a kind feedbacks highly motivate me

abdullahgurini:Professional working is a short time! \nRecommend him for students who need help with auto cad

engineer_111:Outstanding Experience! Great Buyer

stwatts:Very fast delivery great communication. Very helpful and keen todo a good job. I would highly recommend. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment