Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will do a professional 2d and 3d floor plan for you

I will do a professional 2d and 3d floor plan for you












About:

I am a graduate architect currently undertaking my masters degree program. I have 2 years of professional experience in all aspects of Architecture and Interior Design.

I can make a 3d floor plan from Your - (Sketch,Pdf, Dwg or Jpg) - within 10-12 hours. I'm very skilled on 3d model-making & rendering.

  
I am proficient in the following software: Auto-Cad, Revit, 3ds max, Photoshop and lumion.
I will create your 2d floor plan drawings and/or the 3d modeling & rendering of your professional architectural floor plan with my years of professional experience.

Reviews


cecilllia:Very professional. awesome job. would use him again when needed.

dafiewhare_ese:knew what she wanted and was generous with a tip. definitely looking forward to the next project.

tripleodesigner:Very professional and works very fast. I gave him little to work with and he produced magic! highly recommended.

dafiewhare_ese:it was nice working with him. looking forward to the next project

cecilllia:Very professional. awesome job. would use him again when needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment