Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will 3d render interior exterior cafe exhibition stand etc

I will 3d render interior exterior cafe exhibition stand etc












About:

Hello.

I'am an experienced 3D Design Artist with passion for interior amp; Exterior design.I can bring your dream home/cafe/mall or anything to life before you build it, using 3d visualization.3d visualization helps you cut down unnecessary cost during construction due to mistakes.

PLEASE MESSAGE US BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG,TO GET A CUSTOM OFFER!

(Gigs Base Price is 50usd,It varies based on project complexity)

*****What we need from you?********

1)Sketches or Floor Plans

2)Design Inspirational Photos

3)Real photographs of property.

4)Your Requirement

Once you provide us above,we will start 3d rendering you dream home/architecture.

****What you get from us****

1)Multiple 3d renders from any angle you prefer(1080p or 4k on Request at 5usd per frame)

2)Unlimited Revision

3)Quick Communication (24x7)

4)Cool and Friendly as Hell

As project complexity varies from one to another,send your floor plan or sketch to get a quote.!

PLEASE MESSAGE US BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG TO GET A CUSTOM OFFER!


Reviews


kylieherman:It was perfect, I described what I wanted, even requested a revision, and he delivered exactly, what I wanted. I am going to order again, because once you find something good, why would you give it up :) .... Thanks so much :)

lucidsam321:kylie is a great person to work with,she described what she wants exactly and was helpfull all the way,ready to work with her anytime :)\r\n

shihantan:Cool and quick. able to accomodate my request

lucidsam321:excellent employer

boyush:as usual top seller


No comments:

Post a Comment