Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will place your design on mockup

I will place your design on mockup












About:

PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING ORDER

I will place your designs on mock-ups. 
Please send  me your design image as AI/psd/jpg/png or tiff format. 

Mock-ups I can provide:
T-shirt
business card
credit card
book
poster
stationary / branding
DVD
hats
clothing labels


If you need other kind of mock-ups, contact me and I'll see what I can do.


1 gig is for 1 mock-up. For more, please order more gigs.

Just pay 5$ and get more than you expect.

Thanks!

Beware please, this gig is for creating mockups. I don't design logos here.



Reviews


lifetooshort:Always on point with mockups!

elenayellow:Perfect buyer! thank you!!!!! Come back any time))

lifetooshort:Always excellent mockups!

elenayellow:Perfect buyer! thank you!!!!! Come back any time))

ldmarshall:Extremely great job. Having a visual helps tremendously and you are amazing at creating such.


No comments:

Post a Comment