Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do professional architectural 3d floor plan in 12 hour

I will do professional architectural 3d floor plan in 12 hour












About:

I am a licensed architect & a member of  "INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS BANGLADESH (IAB)". I have 3 years of professional experience in all aspects of Architecture and Interior Design.

I can make a 3d floor plan from Your - (Sketch,Pdf, Dwg, Dxf or Jpg) - within 10-12 hours.I would like to inform you that i'm very skilled on 3d model-making & rendering.

  
I am proficient in the following software: Auto-Cad, Sketch Up, V-ray, Photoshop.
I will create 3d modeling & rendering of your professional architectural 3d floor plan with my 3 years of professional experience.

Please, kindly contact me before placing an order.

Thanks in advance
Architect_anik

Reviews


zebrastudio:Very helpful, thanks a lot - will definitely use the seller again!

architect_anik:He is Favorite one.very much comfortable to work with him and very much understandable.He described project very nicely.It was a great pleasure to work with him.Hopefully work with him always.

mebrown_mueller:Anik was very helpful for my project

architect_anik:Very Much Co-operative and talented client . i feel so much comfortable to work with him and want to work with him again

hardy2g:The seller did a a great job. Very clean work and a lot of patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment