Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do 3d model and animation

I will do 3d model and animation












About:

So I'm perfectly able to do every type of3d work by your idea or through the reference images or anything that can explain your concept.


We can provide you the best quality work as per your requirements.For further contact us here.we shall be glad to serve you. :)

"Feel free to contact me anytime. I'm Online 24*7 to make your Custom Offers. "

Kind Regards.
Mohib

Note: Gig's prices are for regular models, If your work is more or less in that case you need to get quotes for them, I will create "Custom Offers" for your work. :)

Note:I am also ready to sign NDA forms to keep your information confidential.

Note: Please inbox me before placing an order.

Reviews


gregop2:He is awesome

mohibtheba:Enjoyed a lot working with this person.

gregop2:yes, he was great

mohibtheba:i would love to work again with this buyer.\r\n

gregop2:He is awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment