Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will do interior, exterior floor plan, animation, etc

I will do interior, exterior floor plan, animation, etc












About:

Hello Dear, 

Thank you for your contact with  me. I’m very happy to work with you.
I am an expert of exterior & interior rendering. More then 6 years experience in creating 
3D-visualization of interior and exterior architecture. 
Usually, I use in work following applications: 3ds Max, V-ray, Photoshop, Lumion8.

What I need from you?

- Autocad Drawing or PDF Drawings (Siteplan, Plan, Facades )
- 3D model (Sketchup, 3D max or Revit Etc.)
- Detail of building (Meterials, Furniture, Plants)
- Example images if you have (Mood and tone)


BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Render project.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.

*Please CONTACT me before order in my gig for correct pricing and deadlines.


Best Regards,
Aektodjeb.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment