Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will make 2d and 3d,architecture floor plans using autocad

I will make 2d and 3d,architecture floor plans using autocad












About:

Hi there,
I am working as Architectural Engineer and make different  2D&3D plans drawings using Autocad,So if you have any type of work related to it,then i am here for you.
Just give me your site area dimension or your idea sketch or reference image and you functional needs.
My services includes,
  • Sketching and drawing
  • Floor plan
  • Elevation 
  • Section
  • House Maps
  • Modeling 
  • Foundation plan
  • Electricity plan
  • Roof plan
  • Plan dimensions
  • plan furniture 
Why we work together?
i will provide you quality work with your satisfaction,and revision are open when you are not complete satisfied.
Please contact me first for quotation of project,and then we will start the project.
Thanks for approaching the gig,
Regards
Shani

Reviews


deli_studios:Excellent Experience!!This seller is very professional.The communication was excellent and the requested adjustments were perfect.Shani was wonderful to work with. He took the time to ask me questions about my gig so he could fully understand what I needed!!.Highly recommended.Thanks

shani_196:Great Experience!!Provide me all details about project,really wish to work again.Thanks

homecountyking:Great communication \u0026 delivered as I requested. Would work with again definitely.

shani_196:Amazing experience!! provide me all kids of details which needed. Really wish to work with him again. Thanks

angelasteele634:Okay, but still can not edits as wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment