Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will draw Outdoor Drawing, Interior and Landscape of your house, Vila, restaurants, apartments and the fastest built housing.

I will draw Outdoor Drawing, Interior and Landscape of your house, Vila, restaurants, apartments and the fastest built housing.












About:

Hello Sir, If you are looking for someone to render  for your architecture project,
then you are in the right place !!

>I am an architect also a 2D & 3D artist, 
>I have 10 years experience in  Building architecture. 

>already i finished many Factory warehouse design and 3D visualization, apartments, villas, restaurants, shops,LANDSCAPE
building design project. 

> Exterior & interior Design & 3D visualization.  

> 3D  modelling,  photo-realistic rendering, 

>I will create 3D models and rendering ( 3d picture , Architectural  walk-through & panorama 360 ) from your 2D files, 


> why you chose me?
 short- time and  highest quality work .

Note: ** Price can be change for  complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project **

Relevant Skills and Experience
>Autocad  drafting  

> Google sketchup. 
>3D Animation, 
>3D Modelling, 
>3D Rendering, 
>3ds Max, 
>lumion

  Best Regards !
 Architect3Dmind

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment